Cyprus Citizenship by Investment:
An investment of €2.0 million in real estate is required, plus a donation of €75,000 to the Governments Research and Development fund and €75,000 to the Land Development Organization. Cyprus is unique in its offering of citizenship within just 6 months of such an investment. This grants a Cypriot passport and citizenship of an EU country, allowing the freedom to work, travel, study and live anywhere within the EU including countries such as Germany, France and the UK. The investment can be reduced down after 3 years to just €500,000.
Applicants are required to have a clear criminal record.
There is no language requirement, medical test or interview for citizenship applicants.
- Permanent Residency Cyprus:
- Applicants can secure permanent residency in Cyprus through investment in real estate. The programme is one of the fastest and simplest investor visa programmes in Europe. It requires investment of just €300,000 into property to gain the Cyprus residency permit.
- The residency visa is granted within two months and covers the whole family. It includes parents of both the main applicant and spouse plus dependent children up to the age of 25.
- It is valid for life and can be passed down to dependents and spouse.
- It requires just one visit to Cyprus by all family members once every two years.
- The investment may be made by a company for which the main applicant and spouse are beneficial owners.
- The investment can be in to a maximum of two properties provided they reach the €300,000 permanent residency limit.
- The properties purchased must be brand new.
¤ Property acquired is freehold, there is a low property tax and there is reduced VAT on property of just 5%.
SALAMAS Law is here to help you in getting the citizenship above, as well as the permanent residency.
In any event, our team could help to get their customers a visa.
feel free to contact us in order to make the assessment + 961 3 42 41 72