Immigrant status covers permanent resident status in the U.S., and forms the basis for citizenship.
SALAMAS LAW in cooperation with BESHARA GLOBAL MIGRATION LAW FIRM offers the following Immigrant Visa and Status applications and petitions with USCIS or the U.S. Consulate:
– VISA BY MARRIAGE TO A U.S. CITIZEN OR PERMANENT RESIDENT – Foreign National Spouse Married to U.S. Citizen or U.S. Permanent Resident, to Obtain U.S. Permanent Residency Status
– ALIEN SPOUSE & MINOR CHILDREN BY MARRIAGE TO A U.S. CITIZEN OR PERMANENT RESIDENT – Foreign National Spouse (and Minor Child), Married to U.S. Citizen or U.S. Permanent Resident, to Obtain U.S. Permanent Residency Status
– FIANCÉ (K1) VISA TO ENTER U.S. & OBTAINING AN IMMIGRANT VISA FOR ALIEN SPOUSE & MINOR CHILDREN BY MARRIAGE TO A U.S. CITIZEN – Foreign National Fiancé (and Their Minor Child) to Obtain a Fiancé Visa to Enter the U.S. and on Basis of Marriage to a U.S. Citizen in the U.S. Obtain and Adjust to Conditional Permanent Residency
– ALIEN SPOUSE & MINOR CHILDREN FILE I-751 PETITION TO OBTAIN FULL PERMANENT RESIDENCY, WHEN MARRIAGE WAS LESS THAN 2 YEARS & OBTAINED CONDITIONAL PERMANENT RESIDENCY – Foreign National Conditional Permanent Resident Removing Conditions to Obtain a Full Permanent Resident Card When Foreign National Spouse Remains Married to, or Divorced from A U.S. Citizen Spouse
– (SELF) PETITION BASED UPON ALIEN’S EXTRAORDINARY ABILITY IN THE ARTS, BUSINESS, SCIENCE, EDUCATION OR ATHLETICS – The Foreign National Who has Extraordinary Abilities in their own Industry or Field of Endeavor, Who are the Top of their Field, May Self-Petition to Obtain Permanent Residency
– MULTINATIONAL EXECUTIVE OR MANAGER – The Foreign National who Intends to Obtain a Permanent Residency Visa, to be Employed by the U.S. Company Which is a Parent, Subsidiary or Affiliate of the Foreign Company Who Has Employed the Foreign National
– ALIENS WHO ARE OUTSTANDING PROFESSORS OR RESEARCHERS – The Foreign National Who is a Professor or Researcher of National and/or International Recognition, and Who Intends to be Employed by a U.S. University or Research Organization/Company, and Obtain Permanent Residency
– ALIEN INVESTORS WHO INVEST $1 MILLION OR $500,000 IN A U.S. BUSINESS OR IN A REGIONAL CENTER IN THE U.S. (EB-5 CATEGORY) – The Foreign National Who is an Investor of USD $1 Million or USD $500,000.00 (If They Are Investing in a Certain Geographical Area) Into a New U.S. Corporation or U.S. Government Approved Regional Center May Obtain Permanent Residency (please see our EB-5 page for more information).